CasinoList.ca (“we” or “our”) operates the website with the URL of https://www.casinolist.ca (hereinafter “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies on the collection, use and transfer of personal data when you use our Service, and of the options that you have at your disposal with respect to said data.
– Personal Information
Personal Data shall be understood to mean the data of a natural person who can be identified through such data (or through them and other information that is in our possession or may be).
– Data Processing
By Data Processing it is understood the automatic collection of data, either by the use of the Service or by the infrastructure of the Service (for example, the duration of a visit to a page).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Types of Data Collected
When using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that may be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal and identifiable information may include without being limited to:
– Use of Data
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Data Usage”). The Use of Data may include information such as the Internet Protocol Address of the computer (IP Address), the type of browser, the browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the date and time of your visit, the time of permanence on those pages, unique device identifiers and other analytics data.
Cookies are files with a small amount of information that can include a unique anonymous identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from the website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies, such as tags and scripts, are also used to collect and track information, and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can configure your browser to reject all cookies or to indicate when to send a cookie. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use session cookies to operate our service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use security cookies for security reasons.
Use of Data
CasinoList.ca uses the collected information for several purposes:
- Provide and maintain our Service.
- Inform you of changes to our Service.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- Provide you technical assistance.
- Gather the analysis or useful information that allows us to improve our Service.
- Monitor the use of our Service.
- Detect, prevent and treat technical problems.
CasinoList.ca may process your personal data for the following reasons:
- Because you have authorised us to do so.
- Because the process is part of our legitimate interests and does not violate your rights.
- To comply with current regulations.
The website will also retain the Use of Data for internal analysis purposes. Use of Data is generally kept for a short period of time except when the data is used to increase security or improve the functionality of our Service, or when we are legally obliged to keep the data for longer periods.
Your information, including your Personal Data, may be transmitted – and stored – to computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection legislation may be different from that of your jurisdiction.
Transfer of Data
CasinoList.ca may transfer your Personal Data if it believes in good faith that it is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Defend and protect the rights or property of CasinoList.Ca.
- Prevent or investigate a possible crime related to the Service.
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- Protect yourself from legal liability.
Links To Other Sources
We do not control or assume any responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of third-party websites or services.